Monday, November 9, 2009

IMPROVEMENT... FOR THE NEW LEARNING

Now here come's the Second Grading Period and it almost in the middle of the year. When we refresh our mind in the first grading I gained additional knowledge with the help of our teachers. We all know many students benefit for the immediate responsiveness of computer interactions and appreciate self pace and private learning environment. Moreover, through my learning about computer subject in this grading can give more experiences often engage of my interest for motivating me to learn and and increasing my persona responsibility for education.
Although it is difficult to assess the effectiveness of my educational system, raising examination scores and improving my attitude. While I am studying through learning is acquiring my knowledge or developing ability to perform a new behavior. Specially in thinking of what I am learning as something that takes place in school. Assessing one's performance progress is an important life skill develops to us. In my learning to my subject TLE I've learned on how to create HTML Tags and that is interesting. Without HTML we cant create the designs of what we want and that is the lesson in the second grading of what I've learned. In the internet it can use to the internet to create our own designs so it is important. If we can expand the repertoire of learning activities open to us, perhaps we can greatly increase both our own satisfaction. Knowing precisely what is required when enables to gain confidence to attempt the challenges of learning. I think there are problem that I have encounter but in TLE just a little because it only activities and posting our blogs that we've been doing.
What should I do problems? Problems change as I am being solved, resulting in constantly changing relationships between problems and situations. In my experience, the worst thing that can I do to an important problem is to discuss it. It's much easier to point out the problem then it s say just how it should be solved. The best way to solve any problem is to remove its cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment